How to get an account
Use your full name as username (first name followed by last name, first char of each in uppercase), but do not include any whitespaces -- use CamelCase, e.g. MaxMustermann.
- Please use the following email address:
- a) Institute members: Use your e-mail address of the institut (with full name, not the username).
- b) Other university members: Use your e-mail address of the university.
- c) External users: We need an email from your mail account in order to prevent abuse (see below step 4).
Please register here.
- Ignore the message that your account has been activated. (This is not true.) Wait until we confirm your registration.
Please send an email with subject "wiki access" to <wiki-support AT ims DOT uni-stuttgart DOT de> and explain in the mail body why you need access to our wiki, and to which pages or group of pages you need access.
- When we have confirmed your registration and added your account to the neccessary groups, you can log in again (please log out before if you was logged in before, to get the access rights).
If you only need to work in the AkustikLabor, please let your supervisor send an email to <wiki-support AT ims DOT uni-stuttgart DOT de> to inform us before you register.